The Monday, JANUARY 8, 2018 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission will be held in the 10th-floor conference room, Willie C. Hill Government Center Annex, 682 Cherry Street, beginning at 1:30 p.m.
ELECTION OF OFFICERS
Approval of December 11, 2017 meeting minutes
ITEMS DEFERRED FROM PREVIOUS MEETING:
- 1028-1044 WASHINGTON AVE: Conditional use to allow a professional medical office, HR-3 District. Caring Solutions of Central Georgia, Inc., Applicant.
- 2078 MASON STREET: Conditional use to allow a fellowship hall addition, R-2 District. Widner & Association/Matt Widner, Applicant.
- 2262 GRAY HIGHWAY: Conditional use to allow outside sales and display (portable buildings), C-4 District. Michael Lee/Cook Portable Warehouse, Applicant.
- 500 HILLCREST INDUSTRIAL BLVD: Conditional use to allow a crematory within an existing warehouse, M-2 District. Daniels Removal and Transport Service, LLC., Applicant.
- 128 PIERCE AVENUE [2625 PIERCE AVE]: Conditional use to allow a professional office (medical) in an existing building, HR-3 District. The Methodist Home of the South GA Conference, Inc., Applicant.
- 560 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. Conditional use to allow classrooms in a previously approved professional office, CBD-1 District. George Greer/Spivey, Pope, Green & Green., Applicant RATIFIED
- 3535 PIO NONO AVENUE: Conditional use to allow a fast food restaurant in an existing building, C-4 District. Ana Isabel Lopez-Martinez, Applicant.
- 3464/3472 VINEVILLE AVENUE: Conditional use to allow a medical office in an existing building, R-3 District. Wes Walker, Applicant RATIFIED
- 5440 BOWMAN ROAD: Conditional use to allow a new restaurant [Waffle House], PDE District. Cleve Cunningham, Applicant.
CERTIFICATE OF APPROPRIATENESS:
- 2613 STANISLAUS PLAZA: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow design approval of exterior modifications, HR-1 District. Rusty Poss, Applicant RATIFIED
- 606 CHERRY STREET: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow design approval of a wall sign in the historic district, CBD-1 District. Rosson Signs, Applicant RATIFIED
- 3031 VINEVILLE AVENUE: In violation of Section 25.03 of the Comprehensive Land Development Resolution – Sign erected/painted and no zoning compliance obtained, Prime Title WITHDRAWN BY STAFF
- 385 SECOND STREET: In violation of Section 27.08 of the Comprehensive Land Development Resolution – failure to comply with Commission’s conditions of approval. Materra Drafts.
- Interpretation of Section 21.05 (e) of the Comprehensive Land Development Resolution to request current use as a legal non-conforming use, HR-3 District. J. Gary Hudson, Applicant.