The Monday, October 09, 2017 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission will be held in the 10th Floor Conference Room, Willie C. Hill Government Center Annex, 682 Cherry Street, beginning at 1:30 p.m.
ITEMS FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS:
- 2790 VINEVILLE AVENUE: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow design approval of roof, porch and to remove trees, HR-1 District. Jay Strong, Applicant.
- 3975 WEST OAK DRIVE: Variance in setback requirements to allow an accessory building, PDR District. Deldra Phillips, Applicant. RATIFIED
- 2505 ALLEN ROAD: Conditional use to allow a fuel storage tank, M-1 District. Gavin Dinnwoodie, Applicant DEFERRED BY STAFF
- 4995 SKIPPER ROAD: Conditional use to allow a distributing warehouse taller than 35FT, M-1 District. Macon-Bibb County Industrial Authority, Applicant.
- 2505 ALLEN ROAD: Variance to allow reduction in setback requirements from residential district. M-2 District. Gavin Dinwoodie, Applicant. DEFERRED BY STAFF
- 2350 RIVERSIDE DRIVE: Variance to allow a reduction in setback requirements to a residential district, C-2 District. Jed Renfroe, Applicant.
- 750 BACONSFIELD DRIVE: Conditional use to allow a job readiness training/coaching facility [17-21176], C-4 District. Nattlie J. Ringer, Applicant. RATIFIED