The Tuesday, May 29, 2018 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning & Zoning Commission will be held in the MBPZ Conference Room, Terminal Station 200 Cherry Street, Suite 300 beginning at 1:30 p.m.
Administrative pre-meeting begins at noon.
Approval of May 14, 2018 meeting minutes
Deferred From Previous Meetings
- A. 4641 Fulton Mill Road: Conditional use to allow a solar farm, A-Agricultural District. Pete Corbett/SolAmerica Energy, Applicant.
- B. 740 Mulberry Street: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow design approval of façade modification, CBD-1 District. RC Poss Construction, Applicant. Deferred by Staff
- C. 633 Arlington Place: Certificate of Appropriate to allow design approval of a new single-family dwelling, HR-3 District. John Losey, Applicant. Deferred by Staff
- 3430 Pio Nono Ave: Conditional use to allow used auto sales, C-4 District. Jomika Carson, Applicant
- 380 Plantation Way: Conditional use to allow a fitness center, PDE District. Widner & Associates/Middle Ga Fitness, Applicant
Certificate of Appropriateness
- 1089 Rose Place: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow design approval to demolish structure and landscape, HR-3 District. DeSales Academy/Chris R. Sheridan, Applicant. Deferred by Staff