The Monday, September 13th Macon-Bibb County Zoning Commission’s Hearing will be held at 1:30 p.m. in the MBPZ Conference Room at the Terminal Station, Third Floor. [via Google Maps]
Commissioners will hold an administrative pre-hearing meeting at noon in the same location. Both meetings are open to the public–no testimony will be received during the administrative meeting.
If you intend to offer testimony on an agenda item being reviewed, you need to register to be called for your time to speak. Sign in at the front desk prior to the hearing or pre-register online now. Pre-registration deadline is Friday 3:00 p.m. before the Zoning Hearing. We ask you to review our Hearing Procedures & Protocols before attending an MBPZ Zoning Hearing.
Compliance with personal safety rules is mandatory in MBPZ Offices for all meetings, hearings & face-to-face interactions:
• Social distancing & masks are required.
• Seating is limited in hearings & meetings.
Administrative meeting agenda
- Call to order
- Staff review of agenda items with Commissioners
- New Business
- Old Business
- Adjourn administrative meeting
▣ Approval of minutes from previous zoning hearing
1. 00555 First St | Certificate of appropriateness | to allow exterior modifications, CBD-1 District, Flex Kabuye, applicant | recommended for ratification
2. 01365 Linden Ave (1305 Linden Ave) | Conditional use | to allow a theatre with food/drinks, C-1 District, Carl Fambro, applicant
3. 01471 Jackson St | Certificate of appropriateness | to allow exterior modifications, HPD-BH District, Flex Kabuye, applicant | recommended for ratification
4. 03790 Walden Rd | Conditional use | to allow a 94 lot detached cluster development (Phase 3, Quail Ridge), R-1AAA district, Jeff Royal/Madison Development Co., LLC, applicant | recommended for ratification
5. 03843 Bloomfield Rd | Conditional use | to allow a neighborhood grocery with fuel, PDC-District, Chaitali Patel/3743 Bloomfield LLC., applicant | deferred to 09/13
6. 04374, 04358, 04326 Riverside Dr | Rezoning | from Ag-Agricultural District to R-3 – Multi-Family Residential District to allow for seven (7) 40 – unit 4 story apartment buildings consisting of 280 units, Charlie Hand/Jim Rollins, applicant
7. 04374, 04358, 04326 Riverside Dr | Conditional use | to allow seven 40-unit apartment buildings, Ag-District (R-3-District pending), Charlie Hand/Jim Rollins, applicant
8. 04987 Bloomfield Rd | Rezoning | from R-1, Single-Family Residential District to PDC, Planned Development Commercial to allow a grocery store with fuel sales and tenant space, Ashok Patel/Kunj Construction, applicant | deferred to 09/13
9. 05530 Riverside Dr | Conditional use | to allow a 276-unit multi-family development, PDE District, Jud Hall /Hillpointe LLC, applicant