The Monday, October 11th Macon-Bibb County Zoning Commission’s Hearing will be held at 1:30 p.m. in the MBPZ Conference Room at the Terminal Station, Third Floor. [via Google Maps]
Commissioners will hold an administrative pre-hearing meeting at noon in the same location. Both meetings are open to the public–no testimony will be received during the administrative meeting.
If you intend to offer testimony on an agenda item being reviewed, you need to register to be called for your time to speak. Sign in at the front desk prior to the hearing or pre-register online now. Pre-registration deadline is Friday 3:00 p.m. before the Zoning Hearing. We ask you to review our Hearing Procedures & Protocols before attending an MBPZ Zoning Hearing.
Compliance with personal safety rules is mandatory in MBPZ Offices for all meetings, hearings & face-to-face interactions:
• Social distancing & masks are required.
• Seating is limited in hearings & meetings.
Administrative meeting agenda
- Call to order
- Staff review of agenda items with Commissioners
- New Business
- Old Business
- Adjourn administrative meeting
▣ Approval of previous meeting minutes
2. 03543 Bridgewood Dr/3551 Bridgewood Dr Lot | Conditional use | to allow a sales office and parking lot, PDR District | LGI Homes, Larry Chucci, applicant
3. 04782/4780 Riverside Dr | Conditional use | to allow a car wash, C-2 District | Steve Ellis, Pro Building Systems, Inc., applicant
4. 05500 Sardis Church Rd | Variance | in required building setback to allow a garage addition, Ag District | Brian Thomas & Tina Moate, applicant | Recommended for ratification
6. 04987 Bloomfield Rd | Rezoning | from R-1, Single-Family Residential District to PDC, Planned Development Commercial to allow a grocery store with fuel sales and tenant space | Ashok Patel/Kunj Construction, applicant