The Monday, October 25th Macon-Bibb County Zoning Commission’s Hearing will be held at 1:30 p.m. in the MBPZ Conference Room at the Terminal Station, Third Floor. [via Google Maps]
Commissioners will hold an administrative pre-hearing meeting at noon in the same location. Both meetings are open to the public–no testimony will be received during the administrative meeting.
If you intend to offer testimony on an agenda item being reviewed, you need to register to be called for your time to speak. Sign in at the front desk prior to the hearing or pre-register online now. Pre-registration deadline is Friday 3:00 p.m. before the Zoning Hearing. We ask you to review our Hearing Procedures & Protocols before attending an MBPZ Zoning Hearing.
Compliance with personal safety rules is mandatory in MBPZ Offices for all meetings, hearings & face-to-face interactions:
• Social distancing & masks are required.
• Seating is limited in hearings & meetings.
Administrative meeting agenda
- Call to order
- Staff review of agenda items with Commissioners
- New Business
- Old Business
- Adjourn administrative meeting
▣ Approval of previous meeting minutes
1. 00362 Second St (AKA 368) | Conditional use | to allow coffee lounge with live entertainment, CBD-1District | Daaiyah Sulton/Flavorz 2, applicant
2. 01250 Eisenhower Pkwy | Rezoning | from C-2, General Commercial District to PDC-Planned Development District to allow a warehouse and light manufacturing | 1008 Packing LLC/Jim Rollins, The Summit Group, applicant | Deferred by staff
3. 01250 Eisenhower Pkwy | Conditional use | to allow a warehouse and light manufacturing, C-2 District [PDC pending] | 1008 Packing LLC/Jim Rollins, applicant | Deferred by staff
4. 03360 Millerfield Rd | Conditional use | to allow a church/place of worship, R-1A District | Tiwana L. Williams, applicant | Recommended for ratification
5. 03555 Mercer University Dr | Conditional use | to allow an afterschool/summer program, C-2 District | Julian McCastle/Tokens of Love, LLC., applicant | Recommended for ratification
6. 03555 Mercer University Dr | Conditional use | to allow an event center, C-2 District | Jerry Burke, applicant
7. 04635 Hartley Bridge Rd | Conditional use | to allow a restaurant with drive-thru, PDE District | John Odom, applicant | Recommended for ratification
8. 05107 College Crossing Dr | Conditional use | to allow a transitional home for Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD), PDE District | Cass Hatcher/Georgia Behavioral Health, applicant | Recommended for ratification
9. 06390, 06378, 06410 Old Forsyth Rd | Variance | to plat property not fronting a public right-of-way, A-Agricultural District | William L. Hall/Trust, applicant | Recommended for ratification
10. 07665, 07581 Columbus Rd | Conditional use | to allow a 168 lot single-family detached cluster subdivision, R-1AAA District | Steven Rowland, Rowland Engineers, applicant