03/11/2019 Hearing Agenda
The Monday, March 11th, 2019 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning & Zoning Commission will be held in the MBPZ Conference Room, Terminal Station | 200 Cherry Street, Suite 300 beginning at 1:30 p.m. The administrative pre-meeting begins at noon.
Approval of 2-25-19 Minutes
1. 00101 thru 00125 Abington Way: | Conditional Use | to allow revisions to a previously approved site plan, PDR District | Ray Mitchell/Abington Homeowners Association, applicant
2. 00101 Abington Way: | Variance | in setback requirements to allow a fence, PDR District | Georgia Landscape Management applicant| Moved to ratification
3. 00362 Second Street/00378 Second Street: | Certificate of Appropriateness | to allow design approval of wall signage, CBD-1 District | Daiquiris & More/Jeremy L. Jackson, applicant | Moved to ratification
4. 00501 Bass Road: | Conditional Use | to allow building addition/school expansion, A-Agricultural District | St. Andrews Montessori/Triple Point Engineering, applicant
5. 00690 Poplar Street: | Certificate of Appropriateness | to allow design approval of exterior modifications, CBD-1 District | MMI Thornton/Miller Heath & Tim Thornton, applicant. Moved to ratification
6. 08294 Eisenhower Parkway: | Conditional Use | to allow barbed-wire on fence, C-2 District |[19-20126] | Public Service Telephone Co., applicant | Moved to ratification
DEFERRED FROM FEBRUARY 25, 2019 HEARING
7. 00108 North Haven Drive: | Appeal of Staff Decision | to allow fence within undisturbed buffer, PDR District | Russell Slack, applicant.
8. 03720 Riverside Drive: | Conditional Use | to allow a multi-message billboard, C-2 District | Walthall Oil/George Greer, applicant | Deferred
9. 03720 Riverside Drive: | Variance | in minimum structure setback requirements to allow a multi-message billboard, C-2 District | Walthall Oil/George Greer, applicant | Deferred
10. 05590 Thomaston Road: | Variance | to allow a 169 s.f. changeable copy panel in a monument sign, C-4 District | Tobesofkee Crossing LLC /Allen Shackleford, applicant
11. 00396 Second Street (aka 396 Cherry St) | Certificate of Appropriateness | to allow exterior modifications, CBD-1 District |Todd D. Miles, applicant