03/28/2022 Hearing Agenda
The Monday, March 28th Macon-Bibb County Zoning Commission’s hearing will be held at 1:30 p.m. in the MBPZ Conference Room at the Terminal Station, Third Floor. [via Google Maps]
Commissioners will hold an administrative pre-hearing meeting at noon in the same location. Both meetings are open to the public–no testimony will be received during the administrative meeting.
If you intend to offer testimony on an agenda item being reviewed, you need to register to be called for your time to speak. Sign in at the front desk prior to the hearing or pre-register online now. Pre-registration deadline is Friday at 3:00 p.m. before the Zoning Hearing. We ask you to review our Hearing Procedures & Protocols before attending an MBPZ Zoning Hearing.
- Call to order
- Staff review of agenda items with Commissioners
- New Business
- Administrative Business Report
- Old Business
- Adjourn administrative meeting
▣ Approval of minutes from the March 14, 2022 Hearing
1. 00753 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd | Conditional use | to allow a jazz club with live entertainment, CBD-2 district | Cedric Penson, applicant
2. 01090 Riverside Dr | Conditional use | with variances to allow a body shop at an existing location, C-2 District | Bill Mclees/ WM2A Architects, applicant
3. 01928 Shurling Dr | Conditional use | to allow a c-store with fuel sales and alcohol pkg-to-go, C-2 District | Jim Rollins, applicant
4. 02733 Sheraton Dr | Conditional use | to allow an event venue, C-4 District | Kori McDaniel, applicant
5. 03101 Vineville Ave | Conditional use | to allow an event venue, C-2 District | Janice Jenkins applicant