06/28/2021 Hearing Agenda
The Monday, June 28th Macon-Bibb County Zoning Commission’s Hearing will be held at 1:30 p.m. in the MBPZ Conference Room at the Terminal Station, Third Floor. [via Google Maps]
Commissioners will hold an administrative pre-hearing meeting at noon in the same location. Both meetings are open to the public–no testimony will be received during the administrative meeting.
If you intend to offer testimony on an agenda item being reviewed, you need to register to be called for your time to speak. Sign in at the front desk prior to the hearing or pre-register online now. Pre-registration deadline is Friday 3:00 p.m. before the Zoning Hearing. We ask you to review our Hearing Procedures & Protocols before attending an MBPZ Zoning Hearing.
Compliance with personal safety rules observed in MBPZ Offices for meetings, hearings & face-to-face interactions is appreciated:
- Social distancing is expected.
- Face masks are required.
- Seating is limited in hearings & meetings.
Administrative meeting agenda (begins at noon)
- Call to order
- Staff review of agenda items with Commissioners
- New Business
- Old Business
- Adjourn administrative meeting
Approval of minutes from previous zoning hearing
1. 00320 Hines Terr | Certificate of Appropriateness | to allow exterior modifications to allow window replacement, HR-1 District | Cynthia Glance, applicant | Recommended for ratification
2. 00777 Elm St | Certificate of Appropriateness | to allow new signage, HPD-BH District | Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church, applicant | Recommended for ratification
3. 01055 Walnut St | Conditional use | to allow revisions to previously approved conditions to allow a fourth unit, HR-3 | Aaron Retter, applicant
4. 02418 Vineville Ave | Certificate of Appropriateness | to allow exterior modifications, HR-3 District | Roscoe Douglas Properties, applicant | Recommended for ratification
5. 05040 Brookhaven Rd | Conditional use | to allow an event center, C-4 District | Janice Jenkins, applicant | Recommended for ratification
6. An amendment of Section 13A.04  of the Comprehensive Land Development Resolution for the City of Macon and Bibb County, Georgia for climate control self storage units in an existing building whose previous use was a warehouse, production facility, or retail/commercial storage area. | Charles Stroud/Stroud and Company for Telegraph Dev, LLC.,applicant