07/27/2020 Hearing Agenda
The Monday, July 27, 2020 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning & Zoning Commission will be held in the MBPZ Conference Room, Terminal Station | 200 Cherry Street, Suite 300 beginning at 1:30 p.m. The administrative meeting begins at noon.
- Social distancing rules apply.
- Limited seating available.
- Fever checks & masks are required for admittance & attendance.
(Please Note: Commission board members, applicants & meeting speakers will receive Zoom access credentials via email.)
- Call to order
- Review of Agenda Items
- New Business
- Old Business
1. 00329 Buford Pl | Certificate of Appropriateness | for landscape modifications, HR-1 District | Michael Garrison/Pellicano Construction, applicant | recommended for ratification
3. 01179 Eisenhower Pkwy | Conditional use | to allow c-store with fuel sales and alcohol package-to-go, C-2 District | Ron Crump, PE/The Contineo Group, applicant
4. 01311 Jackson Street | Certificate of Appropriateness | to allow a fence, HPD-BH District | Brandon Fairbanks, applicant | recommended for ratification
6. 01785 Houston Ave | Conditional use | to allow auto sales, C-2 District | Ywakeshia Barnes, applicant
7. 03016 Walden Rd | Variance | to allow fence closer than 10 ft to the right-of-way, A – District | James C. Dean, applicant | recommended for ratification
8. 04087 Shearwater Dr | Variance | in setback requirements to allow carport addition [2020-0668, 2020-0669], R-2 District | William C. Thrash, applicant | recommended for ratification
9. 05811 Zebulon Rd | Conditional use | to allow restaurant with drive-thru, PDE District | Cunningham & Company/Cleve Cunningham, applicant | deferred at applicant’s request on 6-22-20
10. 06225 Forsyth Rd | Conditional use | to allow a landscape and plant nursery, A-District | Victor Davidson/Agape Landscape and Nursery, applicant |deferred from 7-13-20 hearing
11. 06416 Peake Rd | Conditional use | to revise the previous conditions of approval, PDE District | Tim Tucker/IStorage LLC, applicant
12. 07633 LWR Thomaston Rd | Variance | in location of a pole barn [2020-0621, 2020-0622], R-1AAA District | Joey Hulett, applicant | recommended for ratification