10/28/2019 Hearing Results
The Monday, October 14th, 2019, 2019 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning & Zoning Commission was held in the MBPZ Conference Room, Terminal Station | 200 Cherry Street, Suite 300 beginning at 1:30 p.m. Administrative pre-meeting began at noon.
1. 00120 Trailer Park Dr | Conditional Use | to allow expansion of existing recreational vehicle park, C-4 District | Widner & Associates, Inc., applicant | Approved (Scott 1st, Patel 2nd)
2. 00156 Tom Hill Sr Blvd | Conditional Use | for a trampoline park, C-2 District | Steven Jackson/Urban Air, applicant| Approved (Scott 1st, Patel 2nd)
3. 00988 Summit Ave | Variance | in accessory building (garage) side yard setback requirement, R-1A District | AL Jernigan, applicant |Approved (Scott 1st, Patel 2nd)
4. 05665 Columbus Rd | Conditional Use | for revisions to previously approved site plan for a distribution warehouse, PDE District | Steven Rowland/Rowland Engineering, applicant | Approved (Scott 1st, Patel 2nd)
Items From October 14, 2019
5. 01560 Hawthorne Rd | Violation| of conditions of the Comprehensive Land Development Resolution 23.01, R-1AAA District. Phillip Mock | Found in Violation-Cease and Desist to remain in effect (Scott 1st, Jones 2nd)