11/12/2019 Hearing Results
The Monday, November 12th, 2019, meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning & Zoning Commission was held in the MBPZ Conference Room. The hearing began at 1:30 p.m. The administrative pre-meeting began at noon.
1. 00540 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd | Conditional use | for a recording studio, broadcast studio, museum, recording/music incubator, and office incubator (shared workspace) within an existing building, CBD-1 District | Wesley Griffith, applicant | Approved (Scott 1st, Jones 2nd)
2. 00646 & 00440 Wimbish Rd | Conditional use | for changeable copy sign with a variance in distance to a residential structure, R-1AAA District | Wimbish Rd SDA Church/John Strickland, applicant | Approved with conditions (Scott 1st, Rogers 2nd)
3. 01400 Bass Rd | Conditional use | for an office park with retail commercial uses, PDE District | Cunningham & Co., Inc, applicant | Deferred to 12-9-19
4. 02230 Anthony Rd | Variance | [19-214-64] in platting requirements, R-2 District | George Greer/Macon Athletics, LLC, applicant | Approved (Scott 1st, Rogers 2nd)
5. 04437 Bloomfield Rd | Conditional use | to allow used auto sales and retail sales, C-1 District | Coventry East LLC/Curtis Lamar Hill II, applicant | Approved with conditions (Scott 1st, Jones 2nd)