Results Summary for October 22nd P&Z Hearing
The Monday, October 22, 2018 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission was called to order in the MBPZ Conference Room at 1:30 p.m. Administrative pre-meeting began at noon.
The minutes for the October 8, 2018 hearing and pre-meeting were approved as submitted. (Easom 1st, Patel 2nd)
1. 06855 Thomaston Road | Rezoning | Proposal to rezone A-Agricultural District to PDC, Planned Development Commercial District. The purpose of this rezoning is to allow for retail development (Dollar General). Cleve Cunningham/Cunningham & Co., Engineering, applicant
Deferred by applicant to the December 10, 2018 hearing.
2. 02530 Riverside Drive | Conditional Use | to allow a used vehicle sales lot with a temporary office trailer, C-4 District. Danny Tavakol, applicant No Action Taken
Deferred to the November 13, 2018 hearing.
3. 06295 Skipper Road | Conditional Use | to allow freightliner truck sales and repair, PDE District. Carter Engineering Group/Don Carter, applicant
4. 02154 Tucker Road | Rezoning | Proposal to rezone from R-3, Multi-Family Residential District to C-4 Highway Commercial District. The purpose of this rezoning is to allow for grocery anchored shopping center, JWA Ventures II, LLC., applicant
5. 05591/5581/5571/5561 Thomaston Road | Conditional Use| to allow a shopping center, R-3 District. [C-4 Pending]. JWA Ventures II, LLC/Evan Conder, applicant