01/22/2018 Hearing Agenda
The Monday, JANUARY 22, 2018 meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission will be held in the 10th Floor Conference Room, Willie C. Hill Government Center Annex, 682 Cherry Street, beginning at 1:30 p.m.
The Pre-meeting of the Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission will be held in the 10th Floor Conference Room, located in the Willie C. Hill Government Center Annex, 682 Cherry Street, beginning at 12:00 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss any administrative business and to obtain information from staff regarding scheduled agenda items.
Approval of January 8, 2018 meeting minutes
ITEMS DEFERRED FROM PRIOR MEETING:
1. An Amendment to Chapters 1, 4, 23 and 25 of the Comprehensive Land Development Resolution for the City of Macon and Bibb County, Georgia to reflect recent court decisions related to signage. Macon-Bibb County Planning and Zoning Commission, Applicant
2. 972 WESLEYAN DRIVE: Proposal to rezone from PDR, Planned Development Residential District to PDE, Planned Development Extraordinary District. The purpose of this rezoning is to allow for professional office at the current location. Wimberly Treadwell/Charles Jones Family Foundation, Applicant
3. 972 WESLEYAN DRIVE: Conditional use to allow a professional office within an existing structure, PDR, Planned Development Residential [PDE Planned Development Extraordinary District, Pending], Wimberly Treadwell/Charles Jones Family Foundation, Applicant
4. 7101 WIMPY ROAD: Conditional use to allow a manufactured home as a second dwelling, A-Agricultural District. Richard G. Tolson, Applicant
5. 5915 ZEBULON ROAD: Conditional use to allow a daycare center in an existing church, PDE District. Northway Church of Macon/Kayla Caffarelli, Applicant
CERTIFICATE OF APPROPRIATENESS:
6. 774 HAZEL STREET (1279 TELFAIR STREET): Certificate of Appropriateness to allow design approval of signage, HPD-BH District. Rescue Mission of Middle GA, Applicant
7. 1119 ADAMS STREET: Certificate of Appropriateness to allow design approval of exterior modifications, HR-3 District. Brent & Catherine Meyer, Applicant
8. 2565 INGLESIDE AVENUE: Variance in side yard setback requirements to allow a building addition, R-1AAA District. Jeff Howell, Applicant